Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, September 19, 2005

My mid-year resolution

Well, the weekend was a complete loss as far as the diet was concerned. I scoffed myself silly on Saturday and will spend the rest of this week paying penance for it.

As for my domestic goddess quest - I baked crunchies for Darius this weekend, I hope he liked them ( I'm never quite sure ). I also am starting to suspect that my dinners are starting to be 'nice' instead of simply 'edible'. I'm being a lot better about menu planning so I think it's making a difference.

Went to go see "Transporter 2" over the weekend, it's great action fun, if you are after realism it probably won't be your cuppa tea though.

Otherwise, OMT is still yet to begin. I made a cursory attempt to sort some magazines but I didn't really get into it. I'm very worried that I won't have time to sort things later, particularly as my exams are at the end of October, right when we will be moving. I am battling with feelings of overwhelmedness though, there just seems to be so much to do that I don't know where to start. With this in mind I have made a resolution: I solemnly swear that I will do something every day from now on to get us closer to a sorted move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home