Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Why I hate Reggies...and my cat....and the letter 'K'

So today I started my week of penance for my diet transgressions over the past few days. No more baking brownies unless there is someone other than me to eat them. Basically, I need to trim 4 points off my allocation for the next few days to make it up. Not a train smash really - I'll be fine. However, today is weigh day so I get to see the damage I have caused - last week I was at 88.6kgs.

Today has been rather sleepy and uneventful. Work is dead because it's the beginning of end-of-year reviews and until the various changes for 2006 are released it is pointless doing any new business. So basically I've been doing sweet nothing - except learning how to type without a right ring finger ( 'K' is a pain ) Reason? The stupid cat again. Every now and again she feels the call of the wild and has an urge to kill something, usually a gecko or a sock, last night - my finger. Ouch.

My good friend Justin called to gloat over his new copy of the Sims Nightlife. Bastard. He found a copy at Reggies - they said they were out when I went there. Bastards. I will have to mix up the price tags next time I'm there, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool blog, i have a blog ive just started at http://targeted-webtraffic.blogspot.com hope you come and check out my website too. heres the link Buy Targeted Traffic you will find lots of infomation related to buy targeted web traffic

 
At 1:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gloating is also hard work, but someone has to buck up and step to the plate. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home