Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, October 14, 2005

3...2....1.....Ready or not, here I come!

What is with cats and bed-time? Every night it's the same story. The cat will spend the whole evening curled on a lap, begging for food, tearing chunks of flesh from your mangled hand, you know, cat stuff. The very instant we decide to go to bed - she vanishes in a puff of moulted fur. I will then spend the night incurring the wrath of neighbours by wandering around shouting 'Kitty!' on the top of my lungs. Darius spends his time running round and round the swimming pool chasing her. God forbid we should go to bed without her, 5 minutes of blissful sleep before the scartching on the door begins.

She is getting smarter with her hiding places though. Last night I found her, after a half hour search, in a CLOSED box in the storage room. I can't begin to imagine how she managed it. I suspect outside help.

Well, I have promised myself that I will complete my notes for Anthropology, African Languages and General Education today, so I doubt there will be time for online shenanigans like yesterday.

Speaking of online, I'm still on the borrowed laptop. I get about 5 mintes in the mornings to write these posts before I am exiled each day. HP say that the communication that I recieved that my machine is almost ready is false. The new hard drive hasn't arrived yet. I am unimpressed.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to imagine life without a computer.
Even with limited access, it's always there to play Sims and KotOR on when I can get the time.

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Psychomuffin said...

You're just mocking me now.

 
At 4:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always, PsychoMuffin, always.

Gods and godesses need fools and mockers to hinder their quests. That way it's more rewarding when they can go 'Nyah, nyah! I achieved God/Godesshood and you didn't!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home