Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Chlorine flavoured chocolate: The weekend I would rather forget.

Okay -so I'm back at work after the weekend, which was, let's admit it, fairly dull. Magic was a disaster (the first tournament I didn't enjoy in a while), babysitting Benjamin was boring (we didn't even see him, he slept the whole time), TV was dismal and I only did 10mins on the treadmill on Friday before my lungs gave out. I think the highlight of this snorefest of a weekend was going to see Sin City yesterday with D, Jude, Justin and Andrew. Sin City is faboo, a definite must-see. I ate far to many suger-free gums in the movie so I was violently ill all evening - but it was worth it. Jude got his first taste of DDR and now understands why I want one in my lounge. We all bought candy at Sweets From Heaven and I tried these cute little mini-chocolate bean things. If you see them in a shop - run the other way. They don't taste so much like chocolate - more like chlorine. I kid you not - Jude will back me up. Yergh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home