Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dawn of the Dead

It's my theory that Darius and I share a fixed pool of energy, so when I woke up this morning feeling like the (almost) living dead, Darius was up and about having breakfast, playing with the cat and generally rising and shining. There are days I could just kill him.

Today I am sick. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's horrible. Was feeling pretty crappy towards the end of the day yesterday but even so I managed 14mins run on the treadmill, an all time record for me, so I felt on top of the world regardless. Yoga was fun, managed the Wheel for the first time in a couple of months and was glad to finally not be moaned at by the instructor for not having a belt (just my luck that the first week I have a belt, we don't use them - grrr).

On the weightloss front, a bit of a backwards step - 86.7kgs (300g gain). Must have been the brownies. I am commited to making sure I finish off my current penance and don't accumulate any more, which will be tough given that I'm going to the mall for coffee with Justin later. We can talk The Sims for a few hours without driving all our friends into boredom induced comas.

I dragged my coughing, sniffing, sneezing self into work today mainly so that I can study for tommorrow's exam. I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to take in though. Hopefully more than the last couple of days. Anyway, I'm gonna go curl up under my desk now and feel sorry for myself.

Hope your day is better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home