Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mandy the Miracle Dog

I am an organisation machine! Darius and I have finally started tackling the dreaded Star Wars Fact File collection. We've finished droids, vehicles, weapons + tech, locations and events - only characters to go. Woo Hoo! Darius was a total star too - didn't gripe once. I totally have the best boyfriend ever. ( And after that comment, hopefully, enough brownie points for another back-rub ) I think I may make him more crunchies.
 
Well, tonight's plan is to finish the Fact File and move on to my junk mail collection and craft supplies. All of this will hopefully get me brave enough to face the *insert creepy music and flash of lightning here* - Magic Cards. OMT is finally showing some progress.
 
As for my friends and family goal of sorting out address and birthday book. The birthday book is done but the address book is proving harder. What is it about everyone and parting with their mailing address? What do you think I'm gonna send you? Anthrax? Letter bomb? Tasteless Christmas card? Speaking of friends and family, it seems the cat is out of the bag blog-wise. Mandy tracked me down, I swear, the girl is like a bloodhound.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

pant pant, wag wag
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home