Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Fudge Failure

Well, this weekend wasn't so bad, diet wise at least. I had a bit of a train wreck on Friday night, Dman and I went to movies  and had dinner at Spur. I was positively angelic. I ordered a chicken salad burger ( no chips or onion rings ) and had melon, beetroot and other point free food to fill up on. Then I blew it all by having fudge during the movie ( Damn you, Fudge Factory! ) Mmmmmm, orange blossom fudge - yummy! well, my heart's in the right place. As for the movie we watched Land of the Dead. As far as deadite movies go - I've seen better, but I must admit they did do some new stuff with old material. The political message, however, was about as subtle as a suicide bomber. Best Bit: Dead Reckoning. I want one.

Of course, my fudge failure has meant that I have been set back another week, so more penance for me.

I had another domestic breakthrough: I made Toad-in-the-hole for the first time! Yay! I always loved it as a kid, and now that I can make it Darius will have to learn to like it 'cause I will be making it often.

Otherwise, I'm gonna be shutting down socially over the next few weeks as exam studying starts today. First exam 6th October: General Education 101.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

How come you didn't tell me you had a blog!

 
At 7:01 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

I don't like toad-in-the-hole...

Or at least, I don't like my mom's t-i-t-h.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home