Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bust like a sheep

Ooops, I totally stepped in it as far as Mandy is concerned. I should have realised she would find me eventually (she's scary like that - Monk, Murder She Wrote, Sherlock Holmes kinda scary ). I should get dumber friends. I was just sitting here in my little online cave typing away and now my secret is out. I Blog.

I know she thinks I should have said something, particularly given that she so bravely shared her blog with friends. What I don't think she quite understands yet is that I really, Really, REALLY don't feel comfortable when I know people are judging me / my work.

I am flattered she thinks my blog is entertaining though :)

OMT is going well, Dman and I did some more Fact File sorting today, hopefully we can finish up Friday. He is on leave for the next few days, lucky fish, but I've arranged to take Friday off to do some errands. Like take the contents of "the magic Mayonnaise Jar" ( i.o.w. change jar ) to the bank. I will have to sort it before then. Drat. Wednesday - roleplaying, Thursday - Magic in Durbs. Where will I find the time?

OBP is also going well, I managed 13mins yesterday! I am the machine! Darius and I started talking about stalkers and voodoo dolls on the circuit and scared off a poor little plastic that was gym-ing near us. Ag, shame. Hehe. ( For those of you who don't know what a plastic is: Go out and hire Mean Girls. Now. I mean it. ) They have changed the layout of the gym now, I'm not so sure I like it - I can't see the lights while circuiting anymore, which mean I have to rely on my dodgy, Rob Zombie damaged hearing to know when to move to the next piece of equipment. Needless to say, Darius finished well before me even though we started to together 'cause I missed a bell or five.
 
Tonight is my last night DM-ing Living Greyhawk for a while, I'm taking a break for exams. Hopefully James and Mandy will join in November when I start up again.

My computer, which seems to have bipolar disorder, is going into the shop today. So I'm gonna be gone for however long it take those ingrates at the computer place to send the hard-drive back to the supplier and get me a new one. I am afraid. Being cut off from the net is like going blind. Totally cut off from the world. All alone. Aaaarrrgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home