Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Temper, temper

Did my weigh-in yesterday before yoga and I lost,

drumroll please....

1.1kgs! I now weigh 85.6kg. I rock at this diet gig.

As for yoga, it was fun, if a bit lonely. Once apon a time there was a yoga cult: Me, Jude, Tamsin, Justin, Angela and sometimes, even Tanya. They have all deserted me now. This is fine with me, I will end up super-bendy and will kick there asses when they next come to class. I am an agent of Karma.
Last nights yoga set was to release internal anger. This means we spent a great deal of time kicking and hitting the floor. I spent most of my time giggling, obviously I don't have any anger.

On a positive note: I finished sorting magazines last night! Woo hoo! I also recieved my GM rewards, a 30ft cold cone effect template and a Weretiger mini - groovy.

 

5 Comments:

At 9:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will return.

One day.

 
At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Reenie, got to gym SO early that I just did normal workout instead of arbing around for 25 minutes (even after 20 min cycle!)

Be there on Thursday and from next week.

Sniff...I didn't get any GM rewards - stupid Eberron not posting adventures :<

 
At 11:03 am, Blogger D-Man said...

Whos da Reenie, Who rocks? Who rocks?

Reenie dose.
Reenie Dose.

Losing weight, going to gym, getting GM rewards.

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

very impressive. I'm jealous. I just break toilet seats

 
At 8:00 am, Blogger Psychomuffin said...

Thanks you lot.

Mandy, repeat after me, 'It was not my fault the loo seat was cheap and had a manufacturing fault'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home