Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, January 16, 2006

By Jove! I do believe it's working!

I had a wonderful weekend. We had Magic on Saturday which was a bit boring but we got a fair amount of nice stuff done:

Went to go see The Brother's Grimm. Best bit - all the subtle fairy tale references.

Went to see Jarhead. Best bit - the whole thing was awesome. Loved it.

We went to gym. Still feel like a blob.

I finally got my study materials so I can start that today. I'm looking forward to it. I made a huge colour-coded study time table this weekend. I feel that perhaps I have gone too far organisation-wise. Mandy would probably love it though, so that's okay.

Made peri-peri salmon kebabs for dinner. This is the first time I have made anything with fish that didn't come out of a brightly coloured box. It was good-ish.

Best bit this weekend:

Weigh-in.

I have lost 4.7kgs since January 1st! Nearly 5kgs in two weeks. I am thrilled, but a part of me is concerned that it's too fast to be healthy. Current weight is 86.6kgs. My total sugary-foods points this week was 30 points which is less than last week but still much higher than my goal (14). I will need a new plan on how to tackle that.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee ha! You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home