Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I've found my calling

Mandy was right, this is very close. Though I am not sure about the second one, I did Anthropology 101 and I HATED every minute of it! When I first went to Varsity I did Math.

You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology

100%

Anthropology

83%

Mathematics

83%

Engineering

75%

Journalism

75%

Sociology

67%

English

58%

Philosophy

50%

Biology

33%

Linguistics

33%

Chemistry

25%

Theater

17%

Dance

8%

Art

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

At 10:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...maybe I missed my calling somewhere. I blame my school english teacher who never liked or promoted my interest in the subject :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home