Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm melting! I'm melting!

Well, the African summer is here, no doubt about it. Writing this post is an act of sheer will, I am so tired I simply what to go home and sleep until the temperature drops to something less obscene. I have no idea how I will summon up the willpower for gym this afternoon.

Yesterday was not much cooler. We sweated out the workday and then proceeded to roleplaying which was probably the most lethargic character creation session I've ever been to. You can't blame us though, with the heat and the yummy lasagna the evening was doomed. Better luck next week.

I feel that I have done as much as I can today blog-wise. I'll try harder tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home