Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bathed in the soft, sweet light of the the cathode rays

So, I'm writing my blog a little later than normal today. 'Why?' I hear you ask ... my PC is back! As I speak I am typing on a keyboard that actually moves when you type and in front of a screen that positively glows with radiation-enhanced brilliance. I hate laptops. So, my machine now has a new motherboard, memory and hard drive. Yay! New things! And it only took me an hour or so to reinstall everything.
The down side of my newly aquired machine is that now I actually have to do some work. Drat. I was enoying having all that study time. I'm avoiding looking at my in-tray which is now resembling a certain tower in Italy. Reducing it will not be fun. I'm also downloading the email (361 messages), I'm very glad I decided to start weeding out the unnecessary stuff last week or I'd be downloading mail all day.
 
Other than that, yesterday was pretty good...Dman came home with good news - well done, honey! I did 15mins on the stepper - go me! I did yoga and I wasn't alone! I didn't put on any weight after KFC on the weekend (I didn't lose any either, but that's not the point)!
 
This afternoon is African Languages and Worldview - the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever seen education-wise. I decided some time ago that I wasn't going to dignify it with a proper study effort so I plan to bluff my way through the exam and never look back. Anthropology tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home