Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday Morning: wish I wasn't here.

Monday morning: wish I wasn't here.

So, the weekend is officially over. Not that the weekend was so great while it was here. I spent the whole time studying on Saturday and on Sunday, try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to study so I tidyed instead.

OMT is looking more promising than ever - the closet has been cleaned out, my Magic cards are sorted and a great deal of our junk has been turfed. I am feeling very organised.

'Hell Week' begins today with General Education: Teaching and Learning 1. I can't think of a better (or worse, depending how you look at it) way of starting this week. I recieved a copy of the paper layout a week or so ago - they HAVE to be kidding. If I am supposed to finish all that in 2 hours they must think I'm a miracle worker, Wonder Woman or Mandy. I am not looking forward to it. At least I'm not sick, be grateful for small mercies.

OBP has taken a turn for the worse over the weekend. I was so annoyed with the African Languages course (the reasons for which can be the subject of another post) that I went out and ate KFC and ice-cream. 60 points in one day. And just when I had paid off all my other penance. Why do I do this to myself?

DVDs rented this weekend:

'Friday Night Lights': Kinda like 'Varsity Blues' but not as happy.
'Anchorman': I have not the words for how dreadful it is.

Anyway, I must go memorise things now (even though all Education theory says that memorisation - BAD, thinking - GOOD).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home