Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Swamped Thing

So yesterday was the first post I have missed in a while. I'm a little swamped at work at the moment, financial compliance reports for the company are due Monday and I didn't have much time to prepare given study/pc issues. It seems I've been dropping the ball lately on stuff. The diet is not going as well as I hoped at the moment, the trip to BBBQ last night with James and Mandy probably didn't help much. I'm glad we went though, I need to cram in as much 'girl time' as I can before Mandy leaves for Cape Town. As for the diet, I did lose 0.5 kgs (current weight 85.1kgs) in spite of Pesto's and braais and lunches out so I hope my momentum will carry me over the bumpy patch.
The other thing I've been occupying my time with is Tony Robbins. I see it as research for OCC. I plan on doing a lot of that in the coming months before New Year.
Back to the grindstone......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home