Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Grey Day

I'm getting really busy now that my studies are back in full swing and our clients are returning from their holidays to mailboxes full of doctors' accounts that their schemes haven't paid for one reason or another. I wish I could just unplug the phone for an hour or two so that I can catch up on important things, like maintaining my blog.

Last night was fairly dull. First, it was off to Weight Watcher's for the obligatory weigh-in, it wasn't so bad. Turns out that she only corners you with enforced caring if you have put on weight. After that I did my first upper body workout of the year and am less than pleased. I am SUCH a Wendy. All the results I worked so hard for last year are pretty much gone. Then we went home, made dinner (ostrich wors and steamed veg - yum!) and watched the Simpsons and The Weakest Link. Mandy and James popped by for a while. It was nice to see them, I will miss them when they leave.

Other than that, the world continues to orbit the sun.

On the upside: The weather was cooler today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home