Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another day, another pile of used tissues.

Made it through day 1 without any sugar! I'm expecting the withdrawal symptoms to kick in any moment now. The audit was easier than the sugar-thing, though I suspect it may take a few days for me to get used to the forms so that they don't take so long to fill in. Interesting discovery regarding yesterday's audit: I spent more time roleplaying than sleeping. I feel like such a geek.

Roleplaying was fun, but I am feeling rather guilty that I seem to have passed on my flu to Sean. Sorry Sean. Jude made a killer dinner (don't worry Jude, it was awesome even without the garlic and apricots) and it was nice to spend some time with Gerhi.

So, a good day then. I'm not so sure about today...I'm trying to do a drug-free day for the first time in over a week. Goodbye sweet, sweet Advil - how will I live without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home