Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

French Marshmallows

By the way, Jude metioned to me that I have been very quiet on the weight loss front lately. It is not my fault. Each week I go to gym to weigh myself on a Sunday as promised and every week the scale etc. is out of order. I took my weight on Tuesday and I am currently 83.4kgs. That's 2.1kgs down from the last time I posted my weight (30 Jan). Just over 2kgs in just over 2 weeks - not bad going if I do say so myself.
 
I was watching TV last night ( I know, bad girl for avoiding studying ) but one of the characters said a great line, Jude and James - this one's for you:
 
"Sword fighting is when you stab the villian through the heart. Fencing is when two French marshmallows have at each other with a pair of car antennas."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home