Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Cajun ribs and militant weather

Well, despite my best efforts I'm still hopelessly behind in my studies and not much better with work.
 
D and I drove to Durban yesterday to pick up stock for tommorrow's Magic Pre-release. Why is it that every time we drive to Durban the weather suddenly turns militant? Pouring with rain all the way. And I'm nervous in cars as it is. Grrrr.
 
Anyway, we had dinner with Mandy and James and avoided the sale at Exclusive Books ( mmmm....books.... ) I am not allowed to buy any more books till May. Well, maybe one or two...
 
I had Cajun Ribs. They were yummy and I didn't even break my diet! Yay! Go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home