Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wash, rinse, repeat

I am in dire need of a diversion in my life. I am chronically bored. The only thing that keeps me sane these days is gym and studying (and only because I find the material interesting).
 
My day is as follows:
 
Get up
Go to work
Work
Study
Work
Try to study - some twit will phone with some stupid problem they could fix themselves and interrupt just as I'm getting interested.
Work
Go to gym
Go home
Make dinner
Watch TV
Sleep
 
I need something new. A hobby or somesuch. Problem is, I am so busy on my mission to self improve it feels like I'm waiting for the end of Phase 1 (The Diet) until I tackle anything else.
 
I don't know what my next move should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home