Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, January 30, 2006

At least I'm not buying crack

My weekend was very plesant for a change. Highlights include:

- Actually enjoying the Magic tourney on Saturday. Frankly, I've outgrown it and I know I need to stop sometime soon in order to free up time for more important things. But I did enjoy the pre-release. I'm gonna miss those guys.
- Watching 'Fun with Dick and Jane' on Saturday. Vastly better than I expected. Best bit: The voice changing doodads.
- Buying books on Saturday. Every month I promise myself that this is the last time I will bankrupt myself at a bookstore. It never is. I love books. The guy at Exclusive Books made me feel much better about my book habit when he said: "At least you're not buying crack." I have decided to make this my new mantra.
- Swimming with Jude on Sunday. Jude has finally relented and is allowing us to teach him how to swim. He is doing very well.

Weigh-in: current weight - 85.5kgs. That's a loss of 800g! I'm chuffed. Sugar is total 33.5 - 23% of total points. I am starting to feel as if my goal of 14 points is a bit drastic. Maybe I should chop it up into mini-goals. So this week my goal is to eat less than 30 points of sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home