Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dazed, Confused and Caffiene-Free

I wasn't really looking forward to the first of February. At the beginning of 2006 I maped out the changes I would make in a step-by-step plan. I had tried so many times to make sweeping changes to my life and failed that I thought it was time I tried a new approach. So far, it seems to be working.

In January I started Weight Watcher's, started going to gym 5 days a week, slowly increased my water consuption (I'm on 7 glasses a day) and began limiting refined carbs.

Febuary, I gave up caffiene. I feel rubbish already. The big mug of coffee that sat on my desk made the annoying phonecalls tolerable. Now it is gone. All I have is 7 glasses of water. This will be tough. Other than that, I have also started the 'no eating after 8' rule as well as deciding that I will start going to bed and getting up at the same time each day. It is supposed to do wonders for your energy levels - we shall see.

Overall, I'm not noticing the changes I'm making very much. I think this is because I'm so focussed on wading through study backlog that I haven't got time to pay attention anything else. Hopefully I will catch up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home