Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


I'm feeling like such a busy bee. Stuff I did with the last few days:

Went to F's birthday party -

Was more fun than I expected. There weren't many people there, only 9 if you don't count the kids, but coctails were flowing and the food was great. After dinner F offered us some of an obscure Hungarian drink that they had bought at the airport while, you guessed it, in Hungary. It was dreadful! Only afterwards did he tell us that he does this to all his new guests because those people who have had it before won't do it again. He has about a third of bottle left - beware. Mandy offered us a spot at her place so we didn't have to drive back from Durban. Thanks Mandy! (Sorry we woke you up so early.)

Baked a cake -

In a new high of domestic goddesshood I baked my first fully fledged non-packet, non-sheet cake! It had two layers and cream cheese frosting. I liked it but I don't know if everyone else was just being nice.

Roleplaying (Sunday) -

Great fun was had by all. I smote evil. I like smoting.

Roleplaying (Monday) -

More fun was had. Brad threw his dice in the fishtank. As a GM, I consider the score: Players: 0, GM: 1.

Watched 'The Fantastic 4' on DVD -

Extremely predictable superhero fare. Best bit: Naked Human Torch in snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home