Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Macho, Macho Mart...I want to go to Macho Mart

So, just a quick note to let you all know what's up with me.

The weekend was very productive thanks to D-mans half term. I took a day off so that we could get some of our monster to do list done, including exciting tasks like:
Renew D's driver's licence
Pay our TV licence
POst stuff
Pay other stuff

The highlight of the day was a quick visit to MachoMart (my new favorite store.) I am almost temptd to go into model railroad building except for the fact I'm not that thrilled with the train bit. I love the building models and the teeny tiny people. They had the cutest sets of people for models including a flasher, hobos, a funeral party (coffin included) and a chain gang. Awesome.

Other than that it was a pretty standard weekend. We went to go and see Aeon Flux - scenery and wardrobe were great, storyline left much to be desired.

Oh - I now weigh 83kgs. 500g loss this week. Total loss since January 1st: 8.3kgs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home