Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Well rested and fuzz-free

The weekend was great. Had lunch with Mandy and watched Corpse Bride (not as good as I had hoped, but it was kinda fun) followed by KFC (bad! bad girl!) and Gross Pointe Blank (one of my fav movies of all time). Sunday was nice and lazy, went to Makro to earn ebucks before the competition ends and the rest of the day was spent napping and reading. Mmmm - fabulous. Am feeling very motivated today, my intray has never looked better and I have stacks of research to do for OCC which I am looking forward to.

I've been enjoying reading the personal finance book that Mandy lent me, all of a sudden I want to buy timeshare. I guess the whole 'savings' message has yet to sink in. Other than that life is going pretty well, with not much to report. Except that I finally found some decent shaving gel that doesn't irritate my skin so I am once again fuzz-free. (The fact that my furry legs were worth mentioning will give you a clue as to how uneventful my weekend was).

1 Comments:

At 8:11 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

OMG! No! Timeshare? Did "Financial Freedom for Women" teach you NOTHING???!!!! Timeshare is a bad investment! Bad girl bad girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home