Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Distracted? Huh?

Horror! I weighed myself yesterday and even though I knew I had cheated a lot in the past week (far to many dinners/lunches out) I was not prepared for this. I've shot up from a comfortable 85.1 to 85.9! That's almost a kg in a week! I am disgusted with myself. Otherwise, mostly just work lately - not much to report. I'm slowly working my way through Tony Robbin's Personal Power 2 which is going quite well. I guess I'm a bit distracted lately, mainly because I'm having to make some tough decisions about where my life is headed. I am sorry I missed my post yesterday - I'll try make sure that's the last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home