Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sucky Day

I turned into a dragon this morning. I'm grouchy. I'm tired. I have a headache. I hate everyone. I hope no-one important phones today because so far my track record for being polite to people is less than sterling. I just want to go home and go to bed.

Stuff that is annoying me:

The cordless phone is beeping 'cause it's running out of charge. The charger is upstairs. I don't feel like walking up there.
None of the documents I requested last week for work stuff have arrived.
My coffee has gone cold.
Did I mention I have a headache?
Gmail refuses to load.
I haven't had a chance to study and I have an exam next Tuesday.
My email keeps having errors.
I can't think of enough problems in my life to satisfy Tony Robbins. He asks you to name 4 things you have been putting off - I can only think of 3.
I accidentally changed the keyboard settings and I keep on typing funny symbols.
The phone won't stop ringing.

Today sucks. Tommorrow may be better, but I won't count on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home