Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Wanted: My skirt. Reward offered.

Well, I'll be damned. I have no idea where my dark blue skirt is. I've searched my home, my mom's home, my car - nothing. How does a skirt just vanish? Hopefully Mandy will send a little of her voodoo 'Find Item' powers my way 'cause I'm stumped.
 
Had a nice evening yesterday after work. Went to gym. Chatted to gym people: Scott, Ange, Cousin Kathy and uber-instructor Wendy. Went home. Made instant food. Watched CSI while Dman went to give Justin a lift home. Watched House (my new favorite show) and ate instant food. Slept. Might not sound like a 'laugh a minute' evening but I was just what I needed. This evening I must be social, however. The family are gathering for an early Guy Fawkes thing which I will attend (if only to voice my disapproval, yet again, at the use of fireworks - will these barbarians never learn?). Tommorrow is Baby Benjamin's birthday party and there is a chance we may roleplay for the first time in ages. Woo Hoo!
 
Today I have sworn that I will find the time to complete my Tony Robbin's assignment. I am lacking motivation and I could use the pick-me-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home