Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sweet Story

So, I took a bit of a blogging-break. I have been playing with my new favorite-toy-of-all-time and working hard to clear my intray in preparation for today. I am currently at The School entering marks for end of year reports. I'm kinda finished with what was here and am now bored stiff waiting for more marks to come in. I am considering reading 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus'. I miss my real job. However, after spending a huge amount of money on unexpected customs charges I need every penny I can get so I need to sell my leave time to the highest bidder.

I expect that there will be a great deal of work waiting for me when I return to my real job.

In other news, absolutely nothing has happened in my life (unless you consider losing 100g important). Yes, you heard right...I now weigh 84.9kgs.
The weekend was very uneventful: we did a Magic Tourney for the first time in ages, had Cartoon Mania Movie Night* and went swimming on Sunday. So basically, a bit of a snorefest.

Wait a minute...

Woohoo! I found a new toy to play with - a digital camera!

Look, it's my Franklin Planner!



Just a while ago one of the pupils came in and gave Darius some heart shaped sweets, a coke and a bar-one. Isn't that nice? I wish people would walk into my office and hand me candy. Some people have all the luck.


But it's okay - I stole his candy so it's all good now.


*Cartoon mania movie night: Madagascar - best bit: 'Magical Pixie Horse', Robots - best bit: 'The Flying Widget', Shark Tale - best bit: none, it sucked. I fell asleep.

4 Comments:

At 9:57 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

1) Sweet planner! Drool drool.
2) Sweet, a little kid has a crush on D-man... that's so cute!
3) They're just a bunch of PANSIES!

 
At 8:00 am, Blogger Psychomuffin said...

1) Yes, I know. I can't stop touching it!
2) Hehe, that's what I thought! Aaahhh, sweeeeet.
3) Um, okay, now you lost me. Who are pansies?

 
At 1:38 pm, Blogger D-Man said...

PANsies

Its a quote from madagascar.

Would you lot rather have had her washing my car??

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger Psychomuffin said...

Doh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home