Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't be frightened - it's just an area code...

Before you ask...yes, my package is still in customs. It was only because I got fed up and phoned UPS that I found out that for some reason they regard telephone numbers in international format as invalid. Obviously the +27 scared them...morons. And not having my phone number is grounds for holding a package in customs for eternity.
 
Grrr.
 
Other than that, today has been fine. I'm in Office Automaton Mode again. I am feeling unchallenged. I need someone to need experimental treatment so I have something to fight with a medical scheme over. At the moment work is boring. With a capital BORING.
 
I think I will go pick a fight with a call-centre agent for no reason...I need the diversion.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

so you haven't mentioned whats in this mysterious package?

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger D-Man said...

Course not. Come and visit her and you will see her paracitcally busting at the seems in joy over this packages. The last 5 days of customs holding has dampened her spirit some what.

Amazing really Her execcive happines Vs Cusstoms. 0-1 I never thought i would see it happen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home