Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Around the world in 2 days...and then in customs for 80.

Okay I should be learning for exam on Tuesday, so I'l keep this brief, but I have to say...I love the net!
 
I've been having a wonderful time watching my Christmas present winging it's way accross the world courtesy of the UPS online tracking service. It's like my package has it's own blog!
 
So far it's been to : Salt Lake City, Utah; Louisville, Kentucky?; and Koeln, Germany. It finally reached Joburg this morning and is presently stuck in customs. Typical.
 
*insert anguish here - as I realise that my package is more widely travelled and worldly than I am*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home