Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not so sucky day

You'll be glad to know I'm in a MUCH better mood today. The fog has lifted.

So - my weekend. I did go to that family-gathering-guy-fawkes-thing on Friday night. Not many of the family came, so it was just me, D-man, my brother, my mum, my uncle and my aunt. We had a good laugh, my mom drank to much wine and my brother set off fireworks and enraged the neighbours. I got custard slice so it's all good as far as I am concerned.

Saturday was spent shopping (pretty new swimming towels and caps for gym), and going to Baby Benjamin's birthday party. Aaah cuuuute! I could feel my ovaries going like popcorn poppers. After that it was off to a room in the scariest building on campus for some Star Wars roleplaying. We had an absolute blast! Just my kind of roleplaying sesh - giggles and fun characters. Plot? What's that?

Sunday was spent sleeping off roleplaying, shopping and helping James and Mandy sort the stuff they have stored in our garage. I pity them. The whole move looks like a pain. I'm still concidering my options as far as moving goes, so it'll probably be a few months before we have to do the same.

Last night, after 'Grinch Day', I curled up in bed reading 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown. Fab.

If all goes well I plan on learning today and maybe squeezing in a couple of minutes for OCC. Nothing too dramatic really. So long as the weigh-in at gym doesn't go badly today is shaping up to be a great day. The sun's even out for the first time in, what feels like, weeks. Splendid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home