Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Still packageless

My Beloved has brought to my attention that I forgot to mention that I also went swimming at the gym for the first time on Sunday. I must admit it was great....until Darius and I decided to see who could swim further on one breath. Turns out that salt water is fine when the water goes over your eyes as in normal swimming, but, if you look foward as you swim the salt water causes temporary blindness and extreme pain. Ouch. He and I looked like alchoholics all afternoon - bloodshot eyes and pained expressions.

As for my package...turns out it wasn't so much 'in transit to PMB' as 'in transit to another desk at customs'. Yup, it's still awaiting some new kind of clearance. So far the score is:

Utah to South Africa (via Germany) = 2 days
Inside customs to outside customs = 5 days and counting.

Otherwise, I have returned from writing my last exam, so I am officially on (study) vacation until 13/12 when results come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home