Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Work Avoidance 101

I'm back at work, desperately trying to finish my to-do list so that I can focus on studying for my last exam tommorrow. I think I haven't worked as hard as I should have for this one, but the subject is not that tough so I figure I'll do just fine.

Stuff I did this weekend:

1. Bought a brand new, razor sharp, REALLY expensive knife. I love it more than anything else right now. Except, maybe, my package - which is in transit from Joburg as we speak (thanks once again to ups.com).

2. Went to see 'House of Flying Daggers'. Mmmmm, I love Chinese movies. Plot got a little fuzzy at times but it was very pretty.

3. Went to Hilton to my cousin Kate's birthday. Had braai. Was scrummy. Baby was really, really, really cute. Joshua was really, really, really upset. He is not handling having a new baby sister very well.

4. Bought rolling pin. Took rolling pin home. Broke rolling pin. Returned rolling pin.

5. Started playing 'Adventures in Typing with Timone and Pumba' - way more interesting than all those adult typing tutors.
 
All of that while I should have been doing consructive things like studying. Oh well.

5 Comments:

At 12:50 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

YAY! You getting html skills! You put a hyperlink in! Yay (funny little victory dance)

 
At 1:41 pm, Blogger Psychomuffin said...

Umm, sorry to rain on your parade but:

a) I've always had html skillz, love, I was Comp Sci. major in varsity for 2 years (or did you forget?). I'm just a purist. No adds, no traffic counters, no nothing.

b)I'm also VERY egocentric. The blog is designed to be written, not read. I don't have the time or inclination to muck about adding features for the benefit of readers because, frankly, I don't care if anyone reads it or not.

c) I'm on dial-up and I work for a living. I don't have time to 'play' with the blog. And if I did have time, I have better things to do with it.

d) The hyperlink is added automatically by blogger.

 
At 2:04 pm, Blogger D-Man said...

Youy left out the swim fest and red eye fiasco

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

ouch! straight through the heart!

 
At 7:42 am, Blogger Psychomuffin said...

Ah, I'm sorry honey.... hmmmm.....I'm sure I have some salt around here somewhere.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home