Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Boot Camp - in an hour or less!

Yesterday D and I went for our first fitness assessment at the gym. Fun? Not so much. More a way of telling a person politely that their on again, off again attitude to gym simply won't cut it.

Basically the whole thing invloves step-tests, skin calipers, scales, flexibility tests, blood pressure check, situps and pushups. Kinda like a really short boot camp. We also had a cholesterol test (no more cheese for D-man!).

We get our results this afternoon. I'll keep you posted.

Other than that, I finally lay my hands on 'Open for Business' for The Sims 2. I wish I had time to play it but I have promised myself that nothing more will happen in my life until my studies are caught up. Speaking of which, I'm off to study Advanced Empathy (hehe, I kid you not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home