Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just how big a lump am I?

So life is definately on the up 'n up.

Went to gym yesterday and got back on the scale for the first time in weeks. I was terrified to be honest. I was so pleased to see that even with all the marshmallow easter eggs, KFC and other assorted nasties, I'm not that far behind. Current weight: 86.1kgs.

The walk on the treadmill was a different story altogether. My illness last week has definately taken it's toll on my fitness. I only managed a walk, no running. I was disgusted with myself, but I guess I can't hold myself too responsible. I think it may be a while before my fitness level is back up to where it was.

One step at a time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home