Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's my party and I'll gloat if I want to


I got a digital camera for my birthday! Yay! My mum, dad and stepmum got it for me. (It says a lot about my parents that despite the divorce they still get me joint presents sometimes - I wish everyone was that lucky)

My birthday comes with another celebration..my blog is 101 posts old! Hip hip hooray!

Sorry I've been gone for a while...my friends must be despairing of me by now, forgetting to return calls, not updating my blog and generally being a substandard friend.

I miss you guys, and as soon as I pull myself together you will be the first to know.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 pm, Blogger elaine x said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
look forward to seeing more expressions of the new camera soon!
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home