Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Early Bird Catches A Cold

Back at work. At 6:00am. There is something very wrong with this picture.

D-man had to be in super early to restart all the stuff at the school because of the power cut-offs over the weekend and I went early too (gave me a chance to re-organise myself at work). Winter is here - no doubt. It was still very dark (and cold!) when Ange came to get us, thanks Ange!

Weekend events included:

Magic (dull, I was all by myself for most of it)

Roleplaying with Gerhi and Petro (we got to see the new house finally, I LOVE the kitchen)
Going to gym with Jude and Ange (Thanks guys!)

Being back at gym was fantastic, I was missing it SO much. I had a good run/walk and tried out the mp3 player on my phone - works very well.
The best news though is that I am down to 86kgs! I lost 1.9 in a week - don't ask me how that happened!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home