Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Oooh! Shiny!

Yay..only a week to go until my insurance pays out (hopefully) and I get a new car!

I've been VERY good diet wise, hopefully it won't get messed up too much when we go to a friends house tomorrow - it shouldn't, but I will need to buff up my steely resolve. I'm looking forward to weighing in and seeing how well I did- bad girl, I know, but I can't help it.

Otherwise, nothing much has happened in my life. Given the amount of time I now spend at home, TV has become very important - so I'm thrilled Desperate Housewives is back. 24 returns next week and Prison Break is still going. If House returned my bliss would be complete.

Bought myself a flash disk yesterday. It was on special and I had a voucher. This is the only way I can fulfil my urge to shop now that I am broke for a while. It's pink and girly, which is a fab improvement on the normal geeky functionality of these things. I beaded a strap for it last night but messed it up and Darius redid it for me while I made dinner and it turned out wonderfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home