Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Collecting the Car

So, Darius and I spent the weekend in Joburg. While we were there we:

- Tormented each other with a singing Barney toy
- Were forced to listen to the Pink Panther theme song over and over by my dad's step-grandson (aged 2)
- Bought a fabulous dance mat for D's Playstation
- Had my stepsister and her hubby over for dinner and listened to funny stories about their cat. (They had one of those electronic cat flaps put in. The cat has a big magnet on it's collar to activate it. Cue laughter as cat gets stuck to fridge, belt buckles etc.)
- Picked up the new car! Look at how shiny it is...



Now it's back to work. I dislike work. Mainly because I have so much to do that has nothing to do with my actual job. Like find a new place to live. And do a long written assignment by tommorrow. And sort out my insurance which is giving me hassels.

To top it all off, my brother's grandmother passed away in Zimbabwe so they are leaving tommorrow for the funeral. So on top of everything I will be babysitting her bed and breakfast (which is very busy this week.) Bugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home