Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Harassed by my own father!


I bought a label maker. Isn't it pretty? I am SO going to be the Goddess of Organisation. I would love to buy a filing cabinet but fridges and chairs and stuff must come first.

I've taken about a dozen calls from my Dad today. He is looking for a car for me up in Pretoria and is loving every minute of it. He's like Sarah Jessica Parker in a shoe store. It's sweet but I do wish he'd stop calling to ask me what I think of Opels/Alphas/Unos ... I don't know! I don't know anything about cars! I don't have deep emotional feelings about what brand of fax machine I use, why would I care about the car I drive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home