Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nippy Noodles

Friday

Go see 'Maimi Vice'. I haven't had to sit through such rubbish in ages - honestly, it was awful.
Went to Golden Dragon for dinner with D. It's been a long, long time since he and I have had a proper dinner out. It was lovely spending an evening trashing 'Miami Vice', mocking other couples who have nothing to say to each other and generally making nuisances of ourselves.
I have heard on more than one occasion people complaining that Chinese food gives them insomnia. I always passed it off as whining. Until it happened to me. I spent ages tossing and turning that night - it was dreadful (but worth it, I love Chinese food).

Saturday

Magic - and afterwards, D and I went on a picnic with Jude at Bot Gardens. Ate much cheese and had much fun. Was a bit nippy noodles though.



Sunday

First to the mall to but gifts and then to Hamilton's for breakfast with my family to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. After that we went out to Hilton to Baby Beth's first birthday party -ah, cute. I even got to play basketball for the first time in ages.



In other news, the Candy Fast is still going strong, the kiddies birthday party was tough ( I love cupcakes :( ) but otherwise I'm doing well. And I finally finished the old Book of the Week, it was very dull, and rather pointless. Much like my life these days. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home