Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What? Me? Waffling?

I wasn't at work yesterday. Why? I went to go and collect my brother. He's home and it's great to have him back.

My mum and I left Maritzburg at 6.30 ( it's about 2.5 hours to where he was staying ). We stopped at The Waffle House for breakfast. Their waffles are the stuff of legend and every time we've gone to visit there has been some reason why we couldn't go. I had a Banoffee waffle - scrummy!



We then went to go pick him up and after a long meeting we were able to join his farewell group. Everyone had such wonderful things to say, it was really nice. After a trip up the hill to see the view from atop the water tower, we started home.



For those of you keen to see where he was...go to 30 53'39.51" S, 30 20'06.14" E on Google Earth. (The water tower is to the NE)

Stopped at the Pavillion for lunch, stir fry - yum.

Needless to say, the diet took a backseat yesterday. I feel bad, but it was very hard to avoid. I'll work hard at gym today to make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home