Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Going through the motions

I know, I know...I've been very quite lately but I have my reasons...mainly that absolutely nothing worth mentioning has been going on in my life for quite some time.

After collecting my car from Pretoria my mum had to rush off to Zimbabwe to attend my brother's grandmother's funeral so I have been stuck at her place making breakfasts and generally being bored (I did play a fair amount of Neverwinter Nights though - now I understand why James thinks the best class for that game is rogue.)

After she got back on Monday D and I have been running all those errands we have been putting off since we lost the car and generally enjoying being mobile again. I went back to gym yesterday for the first time in ages. I didn't have the courage to weigh myself - I've suddenly started eating like a horse again, hoovering up everything not nailed down. I'll try and do it today. My new trainers are nice though (my last pair got stolen in our last burglary).

As for the rest of my time, I'm mainly trying to pull together a move for us. I'm not holding out much hope for July though...there is NOTHING worth living in around at the moment. Hopefully we can find something for August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home