Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, July 07, 2006

1 week to break the car

Give me a minute...I'm trying to remember what has happened in my life since I last wrote...ah, that's right, nothing!

Well, maybe not NOTHING, we did go and see Superman last weekend at Gateway. That was quite fun. On the way down we drove over something and one of the new car's headlights came off, but we re-attached it with insulation tape. Thank goodness for that o-so-handy kit thing the dealer gave us with the car.



Once we made it down to Gateway we hung out, ate, watched the movie, got goodie-bags and then spent 6 hours having coffee and talking. Thanks to Ange for suggesting it and to Jude, Marilyn and Brad for making it a great day out.

On Monday night we fixed the headlight with putty...wow, that stuff is cool!

Since then I've mainly worked, gone to gym and slept. And now I'm sick. Again.

No news on where we are going to live. But I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home