Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Long time no pee

It's 8.30 am, I've drunk 2 litres of water, and I'm not allowed to pee. All in the name of reproductive health.
 
In an hours time I have to go and have an ultrasound at my gynae's office (just a dignostic thing - nothing serious (I hope)) And before you ask, no, I'm not pregnant.
AS if going to the gynae wasn't bad enough, they add the fresh torture of making you bursting for the loo at the same time. Joy thy name is womandom. The next time a guy complains about having to shave, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.
 
On the upside, the 'Pets' expansion pack for Sims 2 has been announced - really brightened up my morning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home