Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another day another dollar...

Life continues much as it always has, except for a few family dos to celebrate my brother's return. I've been going to gym quite regularly, which is good, but I haven't lost any weight, which is bad.
 
I still haven't found a place to live, to tell the truth I'm starting to get quite desperate. I suppose that isn't entirely true, I have found places available, so long as you are the type of person who enjoys the convenience of cooking breakfast in bed without having to get out of it first. At one place, the 'open plan kitchen/living room' was so tiny you couldn't fit a fridge and an armchair in there at the same time. Scary.
 
Friday last week D and I went to Durban to pick up some prize support for Magic and then drove back to PMB to watch 'The Break-Up' (awful, awful movie - just don't go there). We went to see 'Cars' on Sunday - much better. Best Bit - ( read the following in a broad southern accent ) "I'm as happy as a tornado in a trailer park!".
 
Last Saturday we went to G+P's house to help them move a cycad. Turns out I'm not bad at gardening - D-man even gave me "Super Girlfriend' points for knowing what a builder's spade is and 'being handy with a shovel' - so the quest for domestic goddesshood is not dead! We had a great time and the cycad looks great in it's new spot.
 
Other that that I've been playing a lot of Neverwinter Nights and avoiding work, so not much has changed...I'll let you know if it ever does.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home