Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ouch

It seems that it is that 'car crash' time of year. Darius and I watched in horror the car in front of us turned directly into oncoming traffic. Luckily, no-one was hurt. Feel sorry for the guy with the once-pretty Volvo though.



Darius and I got to see Mandy on Friday, she was in town for a short while ( too short! ) to see her mum. We went to see 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend' ( best bit: the nerdy soulless guy ) and sat at Boston BBQ for ages catching up. Mandy: the flat is awesome! I took full advantage of Candy Day - all-you-can-eat-pudding...mmmmmm.

Darius was horribly ill on Sunday - all sore and headache-y. Shame. I figure it was the snails...who eats snails at an all-you-can-eat place? He spent the day looking hurt and sullen, I spent it studying ( only 3 weeks 'til exams and I haven't finished the coursework yet! )

I've changed my Book of the Week. The last one was very good but was also very challenging: too many exercises etc. I have enough on my plate at the moment - I'll take it on again when I have more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home