Psychomuffin's Suburban Adventure

The misadventures of a domestically challenged girl and her mission to ascend to the ranks of Domestic Goddess.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sorry D, but my heart now belongs to eBay

Life goes on much as it always has, not much to report.

Amount of candy eaten since end of candy fast: 1 can of Pepsi + 1 small bag candy from Sweets from Heaven. Good, huh?

Now that my candy addiction is being tackled my brain didn't find long to find a new dangerous obsession: eBay. Luckily, I have no money so I can't buy the stuff I want...but this is my top five Things-I-Want-To-Buy-Off-ebay:

5. Hello Kitty Uno
4. Dark Chocolate M&Ms
3. Old Computer games (Monkey Island etc.)
2. Pirate Rubber Duckies (like regular rubber duckies but wearing pirate gear)

By far the coolest thing, completely deserving of it's Number 1 spot:

1. Settlers of Catan 10th Anniversary 3D Version

I am SO adding that to the list of Wedding-Presents-We-Would-Love-To-Get-If-We-Had-Any-Rich-Relatives list.

In other news...this is my favorite Engagement Card so far:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home